Benefits of gymnastics
Our WEBBY instructors have been rolling, jumping and moving their way around your child’s fun-filled Gymnastics class. Here are just some of the amazing benefits your child is receives during class.
- Engage the Brain - Learning and completing a gymnastics routine requires the left brain and right brain to engage in order to help children learn body and spatial awareness.
- Cultivates Self-control & Discipline - Learning body control and self-discipline develops lifelong skills that help children learn to work with others, work by themselves and stay focused to finish tasks.
- Build Self-confidence - Mastering new skills and executing them in front of peers provides children an outlet to express emotions, ease anxiety and feel pride in their accomplishments.
- Develops Physical Strengths - Performing gymnastics cultivates physical fitness skills by teaching balance, increasing coordination, improving flexibility as well as developing strong and healthy bones.
- Expands Communication Skills - Correlating physical movements in a group setting connects children to other and teaches them how to interact and develop social skills.
Toddler (16 mo – 2.5 years)
Gymnastic stations that include the mini-trampoline, balance beam, tunnel, cartwheel block, basic tumbling and more!
Preschool (2.5 – 5 years)
More extensive tumbling, strength building and balance training. Progression in flexibility, memorization and gymnastic skills!
Elementary (5 years +)
Challenge the children’s flexibility, strength and discipline. Advanced training for tumbling, obstacle courses and floor routines.
Each and every week we will be tumbling our way through a new exciting world. Ask your child what they pretended to be, where they pretended to go, and what fun props they got to play with in dance class today!
Here are some of the themes your little ones will be engaging in:
- Wild Jungle
- Disney Day
- In the Garden
- Hawaiian Luau
- At the Beach
- Animal Fun
- On the Farm
- And so much more!